Seriously Sarah

Who reads this shit?

Monday, October 18, 2004

Sexually Stagnant

Never thought I could ever be this desperate for some(any) type of sexual interaction with another(male) person. I was not happier when I was slut, but I was certainly less sexually frustrated. I realize this is a very personal post, but whatever, I need a man. My basic requirements(in no particular order):

  • A working sexual organ and a healthy sexual appetite
  • Not physically/ psychologically dependent on any drug: prescription, illicit, alcohol, etc.
  • Has a driver's license and a car, as I cannot currently drive(45 days left!)
  • Not physically repulsive meaning he has a neck and nice teeth, also he should not grossly obese or hairy
  • Nice, kind, not a complete asshole
  • Knows how to work a telephone and does so on a regular basis
  • Likes sports and/or music, especially college football
  • Has a modicum of manners
  • At least of average intelligence
  • Not currently married, engaged, in a commited relationship

I personally don't think this is too much to ask. Maybe it is, but it really shouldn't be. Know anyone who fits these criteria? Hook a sister up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home