Seriously Sarah

Who reads this shit?

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Smiles

I'm stressed out about school, worried about family matters, annoyed with probation, and crushing hard on certain hopeless boys BUT I'm all smiles. Just happy as a clam. Why, you ask? Small things, really. Yesterday I was sitting on my stairs outside my apartment, bitching about having to pay 50 dollars to the county for court fees, and a very good looking boy drove up, got out of his car and gave me a flower, he walked off and I asked him what is was for and he said "cause you're just so pretty," and drove off. I had a huge grin for the rest of the day. It sounds gay, but the little bit of kindness made me sublimely happy. Don't you love stuff like that? What was that Kevin Spacey movie? Pass it on or something like that? That's what I(and you) need to do, pass on the kindness.

*UPDATE* The movie is Pay it Forward! Gosh, so glad I remembered that.

1 Comments:

  • At October 20, 2004 at 1:14 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Maybe. I already have plans to go to see David Sedaris at the Classic Center that night, but it might not work out. I have some major ground rules though, I'll IM you about it. Please don't post comments on here for all to see that are completely irrelevant, thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home